Maxs Challenge 2015.

Bizkets is Drunk?

• Too heavy needs boost
  • Member For: 10y 7m 23d

Well this week I have had a sh*t week. Since the start of the challenge I have lost 8 kgs but this week my mental and physical strength have drop. Issues with work and other things have got me down. Haven't gained weight but haven't lost any. As of monday ill have a clear mind and new direction. I want to achive my goals before the end off this challenge. 85kgs was the target. 6 months ago I was 114.35kgs. Now 93.20kgs. So to get my mind and body back on track I have got some more tasty treats to help me beat that urge to eat crap food and achive my goals.f819ed59e54c36a3e5494fdb66c109c8.jpg

I have dropped the reps but increased the weight. I want to be bigger. Cardio.... well im trying my hardest but im still on the smokes. Just cant seem to go cold turkey this time. Im f*cking them off monday and hopefully I can post in 7 weeks a before and after shot that I will be proud of.

Sorry for the rant but writing it down some times helps. Cheers.

Ps. Progress on other challenges. Who are you guys and girls doing.

• All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 16d

Agree with Kimbo. Life gets in the way at times, and you can't force it if your head's not in the right place...as I've found myself.

Start fresh Monday and smash that mofocker biz!

Edited by .Stripes.
  • Like 1