Cms Fg Xr6T

LU82

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 26d

Hahaha yeh mate, it takes me back to the old days when you knew your car so well and how to extract every last part she had to offer haha

Bit like that time in the work rodeo 3.5 v6 that would go twins on grass ( but not on the road ) then had to flick it onto the road to keep the twins going........ Diff did go bang after a few but

Now days if it doesn't do it from take off I can't be arsed working out how to get it there

• Member For: 10y 4m 8d

Lol yeah worn open diffs that start to turn both regularly are bloody dangerous, as soon as one side unloads a bit they like to open again, and try and kill you. For this reason I keep it reasonably straight. Nothing worse than getting 1 wheel at full lock, at speed. Feels pretty much the same as buttoning off. Even if you manage to hang on to it you still look like a muppet....one day ill do bushes and throw the other diff in...although the sprint has been confirmed and I did say I would buy one when it was a rumor. Im about to buy a 4x4 ute and go car allowance but so I dunno....

Sorry bout the mad derail LU82 im sure a mod will move these posts if u want.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member For: 16y 6m 9d

Curious to see where it says this in the rule book,do under stand about the 2008 model deal,only asking as I'm going to be running a comp meet next weekend and I do have a super street licence and if I run a 10 they may kick us out.. I have a 2008 fg