Delay Of Advertisement Post-Up

• Member For: 9y 7m 16d

Hi guys just wanting to find out what's going on with my advertisement not

being posted up yet after I have already made payment??? I have been waiting for about

a week or so now & it's still not up, can someone please get back to me regarding this.

Cheers

• Member For: 9y 1m 21d

Hey all, name's nuff from st Georges basin n.s.w on the south coast. New member&1st post &iam not really that good on this phone stuff yet.been reading some posts for a while now and there is some pretty good sh*t &info on the forums.I have a Ba 2004 xr6turbo sedan 5speed manual with 113, 000kms in citric acid.its the first ford I have owned, what took me so long! After driving hiluxs for so long then getting in a xr6turbo my god it's Christmas every day.ive had her for 2 months now have upgraded the air intake so far. Gunner get process west intercooler stage 2.2 .need some advice on prices&tunes.got a quote from auto tech to fit the stage 2.2 he wants $750.plus $2 300 for new injectors&a custom tune! Is this a fair price or can he smell the gumleaves on me? ? Cheers nuff72.

• Member For: 9y 7m 16d

Hey guys

I know this isn't the right place to post this but I've tried elsewhere in the support

forum & no one has bothered to reply back with assistance, so I thought I would post here

where there is much more viewing traffic so hopefully one of the administrators would see

this and attend to it. I've taken all the necessary steps to post a advertisement up in the classifieds

section transferred the fee for advertising in the forums bank account and it's been about

two weeks since then and nothing of my ad has been posted up as of yet??? I wanted to see

why this is going on & why this is happening that my advertisement has not been posted &

activated yet????

Any Help would be gladly appreciated guys

Cheers

Edited by TI6 PWR