Fit Bit Stuff

Mrs Jeturbo

• Expert
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 1m 1d

I use Runkeeper it's great. It's an app on your phone which 95% of the time we all take our phones with us.

It has walking, running, cycling, GPS plays your music on your phone, audio cues (time, distance) Add friends

Well worth getting.

RUNKEEPER

• www.australianflag.org.au
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 8m 11d

Used it for years. I agree it's a good program.

But don't want to run with a phone.

That's why the watches appeal.

But given the problems I have faced with the bands I am not spending the money on the watches.

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 6m 15d
19 hours ago, masda74 said:

My freggin Vivosmart is on the brink again. missing a line of LEDs across the top.

Looks like it is back to JB hifi again.

I am going to ask to swap for something else. :(

Ring garmin australia 

They will send u a new vivo smart hr wich has a different screen 

Seems like its working much better 

• Like 1

• All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 14d

Enjoying having a working Vivosmart again. I do really like the small form factor, this is what kept me from changing over to another device. For what it does and its size there aren't really any other options that are as comfortable.

So my trip to Broome actually got me enjoying hitting the gym again for the first time in years...to the point where even though my squash buddy is on site all week this week (meaning an hour and a half of squash every night) I still want to do weights as well. So last night hit the gym straight after work to smash out half hour of weights, then dinner, then squash (burnt like 1,100 calories). That's my plan for the remainder of the week. I'm determined to actually bulk up a bit now so that my metabolism cranks up and helps stop my weight fluctuating as much as it has over the last year, so weights are now becoming the priority. Going to look into joining a gym back in Perth too, determined to do this.

Flip side was that I had planned on hitting up the shakes all week this week at work to help slim down...woke up this morning famished after last night, so think I may need to consume a few calories this week if I'm doing weights and a lot of squash.

• Like 1

• Moderating Team
  • Member For: 21y 1m 26d

Sure do man, gotta feed the fire. Just make sure you are eating the right foods and not Crust pizza.

On a side note, Kimbo, frick me...... loves a walk! Everytime i check the steps here's ol Kimbo with like 11ty billion more steps than me!

Haha, no Crust in the middle of nowhere Mickus :mosking:

Yeah, Kimbo...WTF dude. I'll start feeling good about how many steps I'm racking up, nekminnit, Kimbo's just blazing ahead...faaarrrk.

• Like 1

• To Loud
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 3m 26d
On 3/15/2016 at 10:29 AM, Princess Whinginator said:

Ring garmin australia 

They will send u a new vivo smart hr wich has a different screen 

Seems like its working much better 

Called Garmin and they didn't want to know about upgrading me.

Just wanted to do a swapparoo. Not impressed.

Might as well just go back to JB and ask them if I can upgrade. Not sure if I really want anything else.

As Stripes said, this vivosmart is small and comfy.

• 4 weeks later...

Sooooo I went to see my doctor to get some more eczema creme today annnnnnd he asked me to jump on the scales...he was less than stoked. Been told I need to lose the 12kg I've put back on since my bout on Optifast last year...something I already knew, but hits home a bit more when your GP is sitting there looking disappointed in you and saying sh*t needs to change. Blergh.

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 6m 15d

No offence stripy... but I seen ya before atfer pics etc... and u are no where near u started.. and you also gotta live a little... your doc sounds like a hard ass tbh... yes its probably ideal but ya gotta live also.... you should be proud of what u have done and dont dwell on it.