Who Actually Still Owns A Falcon?

Bomber

• Carnage on the Garage Floor
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 10m 18d

Well, I went looking today at an Audi Q5, STI Rexy, EVO and liked aspects of all. But, walking back to the taxi I smiled and thought fark that's a sweet ride. Still looks awesome and goes like stink :)

• Like 7

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 7m 2d

Yep. I plan on keeping my car for a very long time. And it doesn't get driven daily anymore.

I keep it very neat, so hopefully in 20 years I can still own a nice example of one. Just like having a nice clean VL turbo or something these days is desirable. I get a lot of enjoyment from the car, if I was to buy another car, hmmmm... Wouldn't be an FG-X. Probably a corolla for running about. Cause I'll still have the XR in the garage.

• Like 2

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 18y 6m 6d

2 of - a BA xr6t T56 and a BF ZF Typhoon. Both are very tidy examples. If I had my way I'd keep both but the BA has to go.

My next car is probably going to be a Mazda 6 hand me down from the wife when she gets her next kid wagon (probably a CX9 at this stage) the 6 will be ideal for daily punting around.

• Like 1

• Carnage on the Garage Floor
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 10m 18d

I think the enormity of NOT having a new Falcon option is starting to hit home for passionate Ford people. It's kinda been fast tracked because the FGX is such a let down.