HI PSI

• Member For: 17y 10m 30d

Lol...  Good work Keith.. :Sug1:

4 hours ago, Typhoon said:

Why are you feeling the need to add negativity to the situation?

I mean in the bigger picture of this fellas build who are? 

How are your comments relevant here?

Guys had a reg fail, his posting the findings on a public forum and doing a service to other people. 

You almost sound,   jealous!

FWIW Typhoon, many years ago I learnt to ignore troll and ignore their vein attempts of disruption. I took a few minutes to view his profile. I was unimpressed...

• Member For: 6y 1m 19d

HI PSI, I've read your thread start to finish and love your work and the insight you've shared on the forum. Valuable stuff, hope to keep reading the good and bad - fuel reg included. (adding to the positive fans to help counteract the naysayers). :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Finally home, after  working away for three weeks. So, I thought that I'd update everyone on the regulator issue. 

The replacement parts arrived over a week ago. Here are the side by side comparisons of the of the old  diaphragm and top section and the new updated versions.  As you can see the parts are considerably different in their shape and surface area. Hopefully, we can say goodbye to the fueling issue and push ahead with finalising the wiring and setting up the Haltech to run all the the additional sensors. I'm really looking forward to playing with strain gauge and shifter setting for the clutchless gear changes. I have so much to learn....

meBbAkj.jpg

TXomEMh.jpg

• Like 1

It seems that imgur does not facilitate sound with their clips. Unfortunately, I don't known of any other methods of sharing the file.

Edited by HI PSI
  • Like 1