HI PSI

• Member For: 17y 10m 4d
11 hours ago, JETURBO said:

Not on the T it's done all the hard work and you just plug in the road speed vs rpm and it plots the power generation for you based off of those factors and it can dance between a bunch of maps for more or less aggressive combinations and the ecu cuts parameters based on delivery of power or slip ;) 

Whs ^^^^.

Abs sensors are all available through CAN.  So, identifying wheels slip is as simple as comparing front to rear sensors.. Then inputting the desired  percentage of wheel slip. 

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 27d

Yours is going to be an animal leaving the line from the 2step and with the traction control and sequential shifting 

can't wait to see it in action :) 

• 1 month later...

I know that I haven't exactly finished my car yet. But, I have started another small project. One designed to get rid of a pile of spare parts that I have laying around. 

I recently purchased a BF F6 roller. The previous owner had an off road experience and smashed the front and rear bars. This resulted in the car being a repairable write off.

We are currently building another forged engine and intend to put my old T56 and Malwood Option 5 behind it. Engine wise, it will be the same spec as my current engine, Bigger cam, but minus bigger valves. As I have a collection of new bars, they have been put in for paint and should be ready in a week or so.  Still considering whether to retain my recored 3540, or utilise a GTW3884 on spare high mount setup, that was designed for a T04z. Decision decisions....

Pn0iODJ.jpg

zHKKa3z.jpg

• Like 1

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 3m 11d

Lol, I wish I had that stockpile of spares and had to make those hard decisions. Good to see the build is still going on.

The end result is going to be fantastic to see.

What do you guys think? Should I run my Nizpro plenum and cooler, or a Plazmaman 1200hp cooler and FG plenum? Or a combination of both??