HI PSI

• WOT?
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 11y 1m 3d

Yep - will be happy to fix broken links due to photobucket extortion if anyone needs a hand.

Easiest way may be to "Report" the affected post, and include the new photo link in the report rather than start it as a new thread/comment or PM to a particular mod.

• Member For: 17y 10m 3d

Thanks for the support.  However, given the  amount of content,  the time required by myself and a moderator would be a substantial and bordering impractical. 

To be honest,  my recent posts haven't really drawn much interest.  Maybe it should be euthanased.

• WOT?
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 11y 1m 3d

Not sure if photobucket is the same as imgur, but a lot of the pics I've posted I wasn't even logged in for - would be impossible to locate again.

That really sucks Rab. Very poor firm on tbe part of Photobucket.  I forsee their website valuation decreasing dramatically due to these changes.  They should have made the changes commence and affect images uploaded from a recently, instead of a blanket policy.  Essentially they are attempting to extort money.  Luckily, I made an account and can still download the complete album.

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 26d

Keep going with this thread Brad as it's a top quality build and any photos you can be bothered uploading will be worth putting back into their pages 

any news on the T56 sequential shifter?

Shifter has arrived (but I'm away at work). Looks the goods.

We have the gear input sussed,  so we'll be able to run boost by gear etc.  Getting traction control sorted also. 

• Like 1

• Gold Donating Members

Traction control on the elite 2500T is a neat set up and all the hard work is done just dial it in 

• Gold Donating Members

Not on the T it's done all the hard work and you just plug in the road speed vs rpm and it plots the power generation for you based off of those factors and it can dance between a bunch of maps for more or less aggressive combinations and the ecu cuts parameters based on delivery of power or slip ;)