Icc Problems

Gianni0991

• Member For: 11y 6m 22d

So the other day my stereo and ac cut out and hasn't come back on. It was originally happening intermittently where it would shut off and then come straight back. And when it came back on it would have reset itself like I had replaced the battery. Any help would be great as its driving me crazy and I live in a place that has 40 odd degree days

• Member For: 11y 6m 22d

So I pulled the whole icc unit out. Couldn't find anything to major. Only thing I can put it down to is the main plug to the back of the icc was a bit loose and maybe it was connected up properly. It's working fine for now. Will just have to wait and see if it's good or wants to play up

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 9m 21d

Have you checked fuses?

Have you checked that the power supply wire is providing power?

If those things look ok, it would seem to be the ICC itself. If it was me I would see if I can pull the unit apart to look if anything electrical looks burnt or corroded, or bulging/leaking capacitors or a fuse inside it which has blown.

I suppose it could also be something that the ICC is connected to that causes a problem (en. shorted out speaker wires, or a fault with the AC).

Does it turn on if you just connect power to the right wires and nothing else connected?

• 2 weeks later...