Sydney Performance Fuel System Info Evening

KPM Motorsport

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member For: 18y 5m 28d

Numbers are filling nicely.

Don't forget if you want to come its for tomorrow night Wed 8 at CMS.

Please call me on 04333 777934 to RSVP.

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 16d

thanks for the opportunity Dave, Luke and Joe very genuine information backed with engineering and real life testing.. It made me even more confident in their products and I will definitely be getting a set of their 1500cc injectors to go with my next list of mods

• Like 1

• Member For: 14y 10m 4d

Hey Joe

its good to see ppl out there going against the trend of what it has to be with no hard data to back them up, only ''but that's what my mate told me'' as there guidence.

We all have our critics trust me I know, but when you get out there & go against mainstream that's when these keyboad warriors put on there zena outfits & have an open day..... stick to what you believe, its not just a matter of putting parts together its the rigorous testing backed with all the relevant data that's required, & this is what KPM has achived

joe

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 16d

Hey Joe

its good to see ppl out there going against the trend of what it has to be with no hard data to back them up, only ''but that's what my mate told me'' as there guidence.

We all have our critics trust me I know, but when you get out there & go against mainstream that's when these keyboad warriors put on there zena outfits & have an open day..... stick to what you believe, its not just a matter of putting parts together its the rigorous testing backed with all the relevant data that's required, & this is what KPM has achived

joe

Thanks mate, this whole experience is about learning, I set a goal to have a "reliable" 10 second street car and complete everything myself... if I wanted to go with the flow I would of come and seen you to achieve my goals, no doubt I would of been happy but I definitely wouldn't have the knowledge I have now.. I rely on doing my research and asking people like yourself and Dave questions, I try to think logically and do my own r&d if I can... Each to their own I guess

The ZF is my next challenge, still deciding how I'm going to go about that haha

Thanks Joe