Time To Update... Which Phone?

Pazzo

• I <3 Floods
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 8m 17d

Edge is massive..

I'm waiting for it..

iPhone 6 would be good if you just wanted to have an easy upgrade with all your contacts transferred etc..

• Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned.
  • Member For: 17y 21d

Anything andriod because its leaps and bounds ahead of apple but seeing as you have a 5s its prolly easier to get the 6. Up to you if you wanna frig around

Edited by AzMahoony

• WOT?
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 11y 1m 24d

Only reason I'd look at an apple solution now is for the itunes integration in the car - my Ipad 2 covers that perfectly. If it was to die and I was looking for a new phone at the same time I'd probably still get a different brand phone and whatever the cheaper iPod or iPad was.

For the folks though - I'll keep them on iPhones - too easy to setup in such a way that even they can't bugger it up or get lost and for continuity.

Am perfectly happy with my Nokia Lumia for the time being and will probably upgrade to another windows phone when the time comes, but I don't really do much more on the phone these days that call, browse, email and message.

If my email was through gmail and I used other google services I'd probably slant towards and android unit.

All my stuff is hotmail/outlook etc so windows phone sits better for me.

• I <3 Floods
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 8m 17d

android tablet works fine with microsoft exchange.. which covers my emails perfectly..

Actually I'm that impressed with my Note 10.1 tablet that I am gonna ditch the Iphone soon..

• Expert
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 1m 22d

Samsung Pazz.

I just changed over from iphone 4s to a Samsung S5 and its much better will never go back. You not stuck to use apple and its itunes.

The whole family use samsung phones and tablets

Edited by Pixy Angel
  • Like 2

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 19y 11m 24d

Either way if you're going with Telstra on a plan then wait a few weeks...apparently their current promo of extra 500gb data or $500 calls per month will soon be doubled on all plans over $70

I'll be going for the S5 I think. Current Motorola still performs flawlessly but am running out of storage on the poor old thing otherwise I wouldn't bother changing.

Fck Windows on mobiles, even worse than ish*t in my opinion.