Xr6 Turbo For P-Plater <Merged Topic>

jEtONiT

• Cant wait to drive it
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 7d

JMTC

Ive said it before dont ban the cars TEACH them to drive properly and not just the 'p' platers every driver on the road should have to pass an advanced driver training course

ANY car can kill deoesnt matter what bloody motor is in it what drive configuration it is they are all dangerous

governments dont use common sence they listen to the voters and all the polls and surveys that newspapers etc do ask conservative 35-55 types to get the answers they want they manipulate articles to make it sound worse than it is especially at election time, just about any article about a car crash says at least one of the cars was "high powered" what is high powered ? at wat point does "high" kick in, is a bog stock falcon "high powered" just because it has more power than a hyundai getz, is that gets "high powered" because it has more power than a toyota echo where does it stop?

teach people to drive properly and they will save lives

Restrict people to smaller slower cars and they will modify said cars and make them go faster and still die because they dont know how to drive

all around australia right now there are 50+ year old retiered couples driving around australia with brand new massive 4wd's with massive carravans on the back now are they safe, are they a hazard? no says the government they have been driving for years....BULLS@!t....... they have spent 30 years driving the family sedan or the hyundai gets or whatever all of a sudden they sell up buy the 4wd and caravan and hit the open road with NO Fu@!ing Idea how to handle a 4WD let alone one with 2Tonne of caravan hanging off the back so how do you make them safe? TEACH THEM

Anyhoo ill stop ranting on now

• I miss her...
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 7m

I saw a p plater hoon past me the other day while spraying two old cfc spray cans in the air and clubbing a baby seal to death.

• Cant wait to drive it
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 7d
I saw a p plater hoon past me the other day while spraying two old cfc spray cans in the air and clubbing a baby seal to death.

:+1::clap:

• ŠύЂפֿĺmβø ™
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 3m 18d
Mr Carpenter said he had often seen hoons. One night last week, while driving back to Perth on Great Eastern Highway, two cars flashed past him.

"They were obviously racing,'' he said.

I literally Laughed out loud.

Lol

• Every Mod's Favourite Member
  • Member For: 16y 1m 15d

I'm with Scribr. In general, it's a good rule to implement, as it ensures people crawl before they walk.

It may not seem fair to you in your particular situation, but these kinds of rules aren't based around you, as you're not the sole person the Government takes into consideration. People hear about something changing and if it effects them, there must be someone ignorant to blame. Take a step back, realise you're not the centre of the universe and look at the big picture.

Inexperienced drivers with high powered cars is a recipe for disaster. You may be competent (or have convinced yourself you are) but most aren't until they have a few years driving experience under their belt.

• Three pedals are better then two..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 25d

We live in a quick fix I can't be farked let someone else do it world, what are you gonna do?

• Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned.
  • Member For: 17y 23d

It's a discussion about the law that's about to be passed not a rant on how everyone picks on P platers

That's an Antilag topic.

I will not mind in the slightest if the law gets passed in the way of P platers from THERE on cant drive cars classed High Performance, not the ones already on their P's that have been driving their cars for a while, my brother has been driving for over a year and only just recently purchased his VE SS