Bf Injectors With Good Spray Pattern For 300-350Rwkw

• Member For: 18y 5m 6d

Are the KPM550cc the GT500 injector with the six hole director plate or something different?. If they are the 52lb GT500 injector they need to be installed the right way due to the bent angle spray pattern.

No.

They are a Bosch EV14 4 hole director plate style suited perfectly for the 4 valve BA-FG turbo engines.

• Like 1

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 6m 24d

Siemens 60lb are still a great injector and cheap! My old BA turbo I used to own has them fitted as does my f6x and allot of friends with fg turbos also and all idle nicely and provide power to 400rwkw no problems on 98oct but most of these were tuned by CPV.

If injectors were bought to suit a B series (longer injector) then you can use washers to space the fuel rail as from memory the two arms that bolt the fuel rail down are shorter on FG models?

The ID1000's seem the popular in thing now!

Overall I would be going with whatever your tuner is happy to use majority of the time and recommends...

• Member For: 18y 1m 8d

Without know all the ins and outs of an injector, ive had both the 60lb and id1000. In all honesty couldn't tell difference at all, apart from the fuel economy was better with the 60lb. No idea why

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 8m 20d

My experience with the 60's is that they have to be flow matched by a reputable supplier. My fuel economy with the 60's and the 1000's was same same....or at least not much in it.

The Siemens Deka 60's have a 4 hole director plate but are a 30 degree conical spray. If KPM's are a twin spray, these could be a good choice but if you're using e10 or P100 etc then you're going to be close to maxing them out I'd imagine.

• 2 months later...
  • Member For: 9y 9m 20d

So took my car to get tuned with ID1000 and they are refusing to fit them as they said they leak because of the spacers they come with. I bought them from an ID supplier and are the real deal.

Has anyone heard of this?