Bf Injectors With Good Spray Pattern For 300-350Rwkw

• Member For: 9y 9m 21d

Sorry for making yet another injector thread, but I can't seem to find any consensus or the information I need from a search.

I am looking to make 300rwkw on a BF XR6T with the possibility to run E85 and make a maximum of 350rwkw in the future. I do not want to compromise on idle or low load performance, so if this means going a smaller injector size and not ever going to E85 then that is ok.

I have seen a few injectors mentioned multiple times, ID 1000cc and siemens 60lb (600cc??), which injector has the best spray pattern that does not mean compromising on fuel economy and idle yet will make this sort of power. Also which (if any) injectors bolt straight in with no modifications, I am happy to modify the rail but would prefer bolt in injectors.

Do FG and BA/BF all use the same fuel rail?

Also cost is a factor eg if they are only slightly better but cost double I don't think I would purchase them, but if it means getting a bolt in example then I would be happy to pay more.

So what do people recommend?

Thanks

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 8m 27d

I've seen cars making mid 300's with the siemans 60's. I've also spoken to tuners that all say the 1000's are the go as they can be setup to idle & drive like normal ones pretty easy. I'm planning a build much like what you're looking for power wise (98 only), initially I was set on 60's but I'm thinking now about 1000's. ID also make 875's & 750's which I think would be far better suited size wise but there are people out there using them so can't be all bad. If your interested in a set of 60's let me know

Rails are different between f's & b's

Edited by FiftyOne

• Member For: 18y 5m 6d

Sorry for making yet another injector thread, but I can't seem to find any consensus or the information I need from a search.

I am looking to make 300rwkw on a BF XR6T with the possibility to run E85 and make a maximum of 350rwkw in the future. I do not want to compromise on idle or low load performance, so if this means going a smaller injector size and not ever going to E85 then that is ok.

I have seen a few injectors mentioned multiple times, ID 1000cc and siemens 60lb (600cc??), which injector has the best spray pattern that does not mean compromising on fuel economy and idle yet will make this sort of power. Also which (if any) injectors bolt straight in with no modifications, I am happy to modify the rail but would prefer bolt in injectors.

Do FG and BA/BF all use the same fuel rail?

Also cost is a factor eg if they are only slightly better but cost double I don't think I would purchase them, but if it means getting a bolt in example then I would be happy to pay more.

So what do people recommend?

Thanks

Hi

We can offer our KPM injector range

They are a direct fit to your BA-FG models

KPM550cc Injectors supports 300-350 rwkw Petrol $99 ea

KPM1000cc supports 450 rwkw petrol / E85 $99ea

For the BA-FG you will need 6 x electrical US-Bosch adaptor $10 ea

Our injectors are Bosch EV14 enhanced , matched tested and data generated by KPM

We believe that we have the best offering for injectors in Australia,

Best pricing

3 Year Guarantee

Tech support/Phone

Overnight Freight

Correct data for all Australian models

• Like 1

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 8m 21d

Are the KPM550cc the GT500 injector with the six hole director plate or something different?. If they are the 52lb GT500 injector they need to be installed the right way due to the bent angle spray pattern.

Bruce from Heinrich Performance and Tuning said he likes using the 60lb siemens injectors, what is the general opinion of these, are they a new generation injector with a good spray pattern?

• Like 1

• MattyP
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 11y 10m 25d

If they are in LBs pretty good indication they aren't exactly current gen.

The standard is id1000s. They give a great spray pattern. Idle like stock and are good for 450rwkw on e85.

I haven't heard anything bad about KPMs either

Why is that, isn't that just an american thing eg hp vs kw?

I personally haven't heard anything good (or bad) from them, however the IDs I have heard lots of good so I'm still up in the air.

WIth the ID's what mods are required to fit them also what kind of money am I looking at?

• Member For: 12y 3m 16d

Plus one for the 1000cc iD's over the 60lb units.. Amazing how a thing that can potentially deliver that amount of fuel can deliver such great idle (IMO better than factory) and overall throttle response. Get the right part and they are a routine install for a good shop. Bux wise - shopping time.

Americans ....... feet/inches/yards... lbs..... fluid ounces / quarts/ gallons ( not even an imperial gallon ) ........ bit arcane...?

Ok thanks guys, from some more googling it sounds like they are the way to go, installation wise what is required from you guys who have fitted them, mod the rail or they install with spacers?