Wa Cruise - 28Th June - Saturday Arvo

Ralph Wiggum

• Member For: 17y 1m 6d

Weather is well under control :)

Meet point clarification for anyone that is unsure...the sandy area is now mostly carpark (I miss nearmaps up to date imaging, Google sucks), we'll just park away from the main mass of public cars, somewhere in the general area circled in red

Capture-7.jpg

hey guys, good luck parking there as there is massive extensions to the existing carpark and buildings for gateways. You're not likely going to be able to all get in a area close so I'd recommend south lake.

http://www.cockburngateway.com.au/images/stories/Where_to_Park_June_-_August_2014.pdf

• Like 1

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 25d

Sonofa...cheers for heads up. PDF says it starts on the 30th, we should be able to find enough parks in the area anyway, won't be a massive mob of cars. If anyone needs to find us they can call my mobile phone

Ó4Ó9 Ȝ79 Ȝ22

• Donating Members

LOL

Jesus

Good thing I have a second number that I currently use only for Internet access.

Actually reminds me of a joke I played on my old boss. Put his number in to letthemknow.com or whatever it's called, anonymous SMS gets sent to the mobile phone number claiming they had sex with someone recently who was carrying the STD infection of your choice. I opted not to claim he'd shagged a bird with full blown HIV as that's crossing the line, so I went with syphilis instead.

I then forgot I sent it to him and months later he brought it up himself at a birthday party, he'd gone and gotten a blood test and all that, LOLs ensued.

Edited by -SteveR-
  • Like 1

• Donating Members
Saturday 28 June Summary partly-cloudy.png Min 5 Max 17 Mostly sunny. Awwwww yeah
  • Like 1

• 570Nm @1800rpm
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 6m 28d

Spewing I won't be able to make this. Could possibly do the CC to Cott leg but would have to bail early :|

Steve (plus anyone else who is attending and not familiar with the area) just keep in mind that CC (Gateways) is a phaarking nightmare on weekends and due to the expansions works going on its very very busy on weekends, so parking may be an issue.

An alternative would be to meet on the other side of the freeway as there is heaps of parking around the new Bunnings and it is generally quieter. Or a third option is the industrial area around the new SpudShed near Jandakot airport.

• Donating Members

OK I better listen to those who know the area and move the meet to the Eastern side of the freeway, Bunnings area.

Capture-8.png

Cheers everyone

Edited by -SteveR-

• Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned.
  • Member For: 17y 22d

Im easy for any of em. Spuddies is pretty busy on a weekend aswell the carpark is generally pretty full but would have ample room if need be

The bunnings/amart/auto-one/office/subway works yada yada is a pretty reliable im pretty sure we'll find somewhere

East side makes it even easier for me, it is the better side tbh

Edited by HenchandshreddedandtannedA