Coilovers

XRSEXT

• Member For: 17y 10m 29d

the guy from shockworx was a suspension tuner for Ford Tickford/FPV, he knows what works and what settings are good, he is a suspension tuner now selling product that does what it's supposed to do versus suspension suppliers.

He can tell you how low you can go without compromising the operation of the suspension operation and it's not as low as most people think

• Like 1

• All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 1m 12d

ratter speaks truth. Brett is very upfront with his info, and extremely knowledgeable on these cars...not to mention he's a self confessed Ford man at heart.

• Member For: 11y 30d

Did not even no about these. Interesting info about the tein's. I Splurged out on a set of tein's 3 days ago.

Don't get me wrong mate they've transformed the car for the better. It's just a little rough when you want to just cruise.

• Member For: 16y 8m 6d

Do it. I've had them in my F6 for the last 3000km and they are amazing. I have the fronts set to 7/10 and the rears to 6/10, handling is night and day compared to stock and ride quality is still really nice, firm but well damped. I'm gonna stiffen then up a couple more notches and see how it feels. The inverted rear damper makes them easy to adjust, just a couple of minutes all round.