327 Rwkw 760Nm Xt One Tonne Ute (Was A V8)

genuine  honest  person

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 27d

I've personally had a bit to do with this ute and helping Marcus out over time and unfortunately he's been done over by quite a few places/people even despite he's online personally that can seem a bit clueless it's no excuse for what a leading engine builder has done to him. 

I genuinely feel sorry for him and wish him all the best with whatever eventuates from it as I'm sure whoever does buy it will end up with a very well built ute (after the repair) all said n done

• Like 3

• Member For: 10y 5m 28d

Ross Pistons rattle with a tight clearance most builders make turbo motors loose as he says to prevent the PTB issues with high temp high boost he didn't even do the machine work simple bolted together a motor that was allready machined don't see how it's his issue that it rattles when he even said it would rattle...

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 27d

I'm not going to go right through it but that is one side of the story and there's another side 

• Like 2

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 1m 17d

Whatever way it panned out, sucks balls. 

Am I the only one who was really looking forward to a disney ending and vids of gunna cutting hoops with his arm out the window screaming "heil ze skid maschine!!!!" ?

• Like 5

• WOT?
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 11y 1m 3d

You weren't the only one.

The earlier thread and then this one started off like watching a train wreck and then things seemed to be starting to work out for Marcus - I think most of us were cheering him on and wrapt with the final progress he was making.

Sad to see so much blood, sweat, tears, time and money on his part end up in the classifieds.

• Like 2