327 Rwkw 760Nm Xt One Tonne Ute (Was A V8)

genuine  honest  person

• Member For: 10y 2m 1d
40 minutes ago, k31th said:
bugger... hopefully it's just light surface rust that comes off easily.

Yes lets hope so ,but it looks badly pitted to me .I only looked at it and walked away after taking pictures . Nothing I can do about it ,thought customers parts would get looked after better than that .looks to me it might have got left out in the whether.

33 minutes ago, johnxr6t said:
Hopefully this doesn't delay things much for you mate and did you expect your pallet to be kept inside haha? 

What was the reason for the delay for the box again? I cant be bothered reading back but I hope everything goes smoothly from now!!

Looked to me the box and flex plate may have been on there the whole time ,till it got rebuild .no idea why there was such a long hold up .in the beginning he said if I can wait till he has got some other customers boxes bone he would appreciate it which was ok with me but then it got to Christmas and I asked it to be done as soon as he can .then I gave him a month then another month and then another month .and now it is here .all good

Just to clarify I am not saying that the gearbox in any way is not asembled incorectly or there have been any short cuts done by the builder .my only concern was the rusty flex plate that no one will ever see anyway .only disappointed with how it got stored .

• Like 2

give it a wipe with a cloth & WD40... gone

3653012c7a27a0674dfaa0f2a98b7d75.jpgna did not budge at all will need to use a wire brush on a drill to remove it .11acb298a3db141f15cfa62d31865f9b.jpgthe new t clamp arived today , I swaped over all the proflow stuff and got these hose clamp instead and the ones I bought the other day .lost 25 percent on the fittings and got nothing for the hose .did not want to use the braded line as it was only series 100 even as I asked for series 200 hose .noticed it on the invoice .35fbccc4ded68af21466e233794919ac.jpg

• Sandtrap Motorsport
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 4m 4d

that's not just light surface rust then dude.
should of come straight off... so it was out in the weather for a while

• Like 1

In the end its not like it will fail ,its only rusty .only thought where it gets mounted on that surface would have to be cleaned up so it sits hard up on it or the rust might soace it of a bit and might come loose .nothing that a wire drush on a drill can not fix .

• Member For: 17y 10m 4d

You just can't catch a break mate. The trans shop should be ashamed of themselves. Such a blatant disregard for the treatment of customers parts. I wonder what they would accept the part, if the tables were turned. VERY poor form.

I almost feel embarrassed for them...

• Like 9

Thanks mate ,I know. Nothing I can do about it now, nether will I take it any further . Today I had a phone call from a member of another forum who may have explaint why there have been some of the problems I keep facing .he explaint to me that one not so happy person keeps phoning up shops and supplyers and bag's the sh*t out of me to them .might explain some of my troubles I am facing .that is the second time someone said this to me ,as tony from tbre said that to me when we had the engine lube miss understanding .tony explaint that he had phone cals from some people that advised him not to do any work for me .tony never revealed the names to me .when I find out who did this I will most certainly take this further .ps they are on this forum as well. Anyone with any info please come forward as I will phone some shops and supplyers to get to the bottom of this .I know it will be hard to prove but carma is a bitch ,I can wait