Fg Sedan Brought Magic Wheels Kinda Help

coreys912516

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 5m

Ok so I just brought some wheels but pick them up on Saturday I. Got +25 front and +40 REARS. And he said he was just going to give me +40 all round. Before it gets machined just want to know if that will be ok??

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 5m

B-E-A-UTIFUL yeah I thought that was the right offset when he said 40 I was like he'll no... 19. 8.5 front 19 9.5 rear with 275/30r19 rear 245/35R19 front. Pick will be waiting for cause I've gotta order my tyres. At cost price ;-) plus I'll be lowering it thibking of just going lows in the front and super lows in the rear

• Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned.
  • Member For: 17y 1d

If you keep us waitin too long forum rules state you have to sling up a pic of your nads aswell so you better deleiver soon pal cause ill be timin ya

• Like 2

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 2d

B-E-A-UTIFUL yeah I thought that was the right offset when he said 40 I was like he'll no... 19. 8.5 front 19 9.5 rear with 275/30r19 rear 245/35R19 front. Pick will be waiting for cause I've gotta order my tyres. At cost price ;-) plus I'll be lowering it thibking of just going lows in the front and super lows in the rear

Wouldnt 245/40 and 275/35 be better for FG

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 5m 10d

Offset isnt a magic number it is relatively to the width

So people recommending it without the respective width have no idea what they are going on about

Very true but I assumed the wheels were going to be staggered and knew fronts are 8.5 and rears are 9.5 or 10 so the offsets were fine

Wouldnt 245/40 and 275/35 be better for FG

If I had 19's on an FG I would run this combo. Can fit a higher profile so why not for the extra comfort and grip