Wollongong Area

Pixy Angel

• Expert
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 1m 1d

Yep not the best place to live if you're after E85

Ive heard if you drive to heathcote with a few jerry cans fill up then drive back you get good k's............ture story just ask Mr Army Rexy

• Like 2

• Member For: 11y 2m 20d

Ive heard you can buy it in drums from a few places Down here. I know Kon from wollongong automotive services Either sells it or has access to somebody who sells it By the drum..... I haven't looked into it any further as I need a new clutch before I to e85.

Edited by I JET

• Cruise Control
  • Member For: 17y 3m

Yeah.....lent the car to Carly and that was fine till it went low on fuel (E70/85)....had to talk her through changing the tune back to 98 so she could fuel up.
Couldn't believe you can't get ethanol in Wollongong yet ffs?.....

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member For: 9y 4m 1d

Hey all got event coming up if ya keen this is replacing the top gear event on the 18th of April https://www.facebook.com/events/754949701270445

this is the link to keep up to date with the event hope to see you there. 11150293_10155419355825554_9220809879542

Edited by HellBara

• 5 months later...
  • Member For: 11y 2m 20d

I've herd a little talk on the town about the quick fill petrol station in unanderra possibly selling e85 in the near future. Apparently they have a new tank ready to go but no bowser yet... I'm going to stop in there during the week to find out if its true. Would be awesome, its right down the road from my work.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
  • Member For: 8y 9m 26d

Hey Reg I've seen your car around Wollongong a fair bit - did you move down?

I'm getting the old girl back on the road, we should catch up soon... preferably a mountain catch up :drivingalong:

Aaron what are you getting around these days? Last time we caught up you sold the Cobra and had a ute?

• Expert
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 1m 1d

Howdy Reg has a new car now BF MKII Rspec Typhoon (White) Still live in Sydney and you see Reg's car on the back of a tilt tray more than on the road.

Im still local Yes sold the Cobra got a XF ute which was awesome but wife didnt like that one either.

I now have a G6ET

http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/topic/83533-angel-3-is-back/page-5#entry1567513

Im trying to put together a run before we all get way to busy with christmas holiday.

What about you what have you been up to?

• Member For: 8y 9m 26d

I've been pretty busy with work

had heaps of other cars in between as well.. I slapped some rego on the xr and it only took a few days for the turbo to give way so I am in the process of getting one rebuilt

if the turbo is back in time and the car is running I would be on a run :wwww:

I used to see Reg's old car in Wollongong as often as the sun - still had the forum's sticker on it from memory and a lady was driving it. At first I thought Reg grew his hair :mosking:

Do you know anyone that can help me get access to my old account? My recovery email address is an old address that I can't access anymore