What Are Your Other Hobbies- What Else Is Big In Your Life

Panda Eyes

• Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned.
  • Member For: 17y 1d

Im a religious gym goon and shape my life according to the time of year with diet,fashion/style... feelin pretty fat atm but its the best time to gain when youre ruggin up.

Ive also been dipping alot into video editing and live streaming althought its been on the back burner for a while since ive become inactive until some new game titles come out.

I also really enjoy teaching my pup tricks and he now has a decent resume of what he can do.. gonna get a female lab pup in the next few weeks as a playmate and for the future - possibly breeding.

I love collecting all the new bits and peices technology has to offer thanks to my subscription to tech magazine.. so when the cars not causing me grief im throwing money at eBay and jb hi fi so the missus usually keeps on my back most weeks.. keeps me sane though!

• I'm getten too old for this s**t
  • Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 11m 22d

Up until about 9 years ago, my life revolved around drinking - 24/7 - and since giving it up I have got into a lot of different things like online games on the ps3, learnt html (still not real good at it) in fact various different things on the comp Inc. út & video conversion/copying .. like a lot of people I guess.

Coz I just bought a GoPro, I downloaded the GoPro Studio video editor and found that it doesn't do much more than the basic stuff so I ... ummmm ... got a copy of the Sony Vegas program and am learning - well, trying to learn, boy there's a lot to it - how to use it.

None of this may seem much by themselves but each of these hobbies/interests of mine keep me occupied which stops me from thinking about drinking...And for me, that's a winner.

Great thread Panda

+1

• Like 4

• Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned.
  • Member For: 17y 1d

Ye I use sony vega pro 12 that I 'acquired' for a 'steal' and I respect the hell outta it.. world's pretty much at your feet with video editing

• Like 2

• I'm getten too old for this s**t
  • Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 11m 22d

^^ that's the 1 -- may have to teach me

Edited by BenDoCo

• All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 16d

Apart from being a car enthusiast I also ride a motorbike (Triumph Daytona 675R), play video games from time to time, play guitar, sing and write and record my own music...although it's been a little while since I've written anything new.