Sectioning Off The Tray?

VippiN

• Member For: 15y 3m 16d

Hey guys. What do you use for sectioning off the tray for carrying smaller goods? For example if you wanted to section off three parts of the tray. Often I'm carrying a lot of heavier smaller gear than larger items. A rubber tray liner won't cut it.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 3m 5d

The standard liner has slots that you can put 8 by 2 in cut to the right dimensions. The owners manual even has the dimensions in it.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Member For: 10y 9m 2d

I made mine cheaply and was easy to get(leftovers from work) made from mdf and a bit of framing at the bottom of it to stop it wobbling around. It sits 290mm high (width of the mdf I used). Unfortunately I cant post photos to show what I mean

• 3 months later...
  • Inactive Members
  • Member For: 9y 7m 19d

I got a really big cardboard box and laid it out on the tray then I got hard cardboard corners that warehouses use to tape pallets together and glued them down as partitions. If I need to carry big stuff I just take the cardboard out.

• 1 month later...
  • Member For: 11y 1m 21d

200 x 75 treated pine sleeper cut to length with a little sanding on the edges with a flapper wheel

covered with marine carpet works for me. Cheap

Ad's a little weight to the tail to & comes out in 1 piece. if short bits cut the same it can double as a little bench seat .

If you installed a front one as well long flat loads wider than the wheel tubs can now go over top of tubs.

712495ad-b3da-42f0-9011-97fd1d57981d_zps

Edited by shredder
  • Like 2