Help! Looking For Help On A Repo'd Car, Sold At Auction In Lat

chris9208

• Member For: 10y 6m 22d

First of all thanks for taking the time to read this post and hopefully someone can help me. At the end of october 2012 my car was repossessed by the bank and sold at auction. At the time I was not in a good spot, well off the rails not caring about much at all. At the time the car was 3 quarters done, had a fully forged engine, stage 4 cams, nizpro plenum, t56 with malwood clutch, injectors, fuel pump, intercooler etc.... I had been saving money for a new diff and turbo upgrade to finish the car off but ended up making some stupid mistakes and now paying for it. It was a 2004 ba xr6 turbo with about 90,000kms, in phantom purple. Rocker cover and plenum were both painted silver, and cooler was matte black. I no im probably wasting my time but thought it would be worth a shot to try an find out where she is, even if the lucky bugger that brought it would never sell it. if you've seen this car then you wouldn't forget it, toughest idle :cry:. It was repossessed from eastern suburbs in victoria. Any info would be much appreciated as I think about this car every single day. Thanks again Chris.

Edited by chris9208
  • Like 1

• Expert
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 1m 24d

You just never know mate you might find it somewhere in OZ. Also check out other ford forum, AFF, Forced Fords.

Good to see you getting back on your feet.

• Member For: 15y 8m 16d

Its good to see you still hold some form of affection for your car. If I ever saw mine again I would f*cking burn it after the amount of hell it put me through over the years.

I would own 3 houses by now if it wasn't for that car and the few before it! What kind of moron spends 20k on a 40k car then sells it for 15...

This f*cking moron!!!

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 4m 12d

what state mate? I remember a few months back a phantom ba t56 manual with built motor for sale up in Cairns/Townsville, I will see if I can find boostcruising add.