The Vapers Thread

BenDoCo

• I'm getten too old for this s**t
  • Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 12d

mate just came around and pinched an e-cig setup and a thing of Double Mint off me coz he was sick of me saying how good this sh*t is compared to rolling a smoke.....

Remember how I coughed on the first hit rab?

Well.........you should'a seen him

Laughed so hard I pee'd a little

• I'm getten too old for this s**t
  • Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 12d

nah....she's pretty crook (the poor old dear) so she can do what-ever she wants in the time left.

Haven't even talked to her about it tbh

• 5 weeks later...
  • loitering with intent
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 20y 8m

Hi all

Thanks in advance,

Having been a smoker of cigarettes most of my adult life(you know what I mean farkers)

I'm having a serious go at quitting

Tailor mades of my brand cost over $150 p/w

Health aside this is just plain stupid...

Into my third day which I am told is the worst.,

I've only killed 3 people thus far

What I seek is some feedback on management of quitting

be it Champix,,patches and vapours et al

As a precursor drug booze is outlawed as well , That's the easy bit.

Any thoughts on the way forward

cheers and that

• Forged Member
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 17y 2m 12d

C'mon Jules, LIFT!

Cold turkey is probably the best way mate, all the other methods keep you in the physical habit or actually give you a nicotine hit which is a little redundant.

Like the ad on TV says, you may not quit the first time, but every time you try it becomes easier.

I re-visit them every now and again but I really couldn't be bothered paying so much per pack so its usually only a weekend away or a night out with mates.

Also, buy a bulk pack of chewy to keep you busy :spoton:

• billet turbos and weathered engines dont mix
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 10m 29d

Im no smoker, but I can tell you being addicted to caffine/sugar is just as bad. I was upto 3 big rockstars a day, sometimes 4. that's 200G of sugar and I dont know what else is in there going into your body from that crap. I stopped because I was told to.... I was tending towards diabetes. Went cold turkey, nothing but water and tea for over 3 weeks. First 5 days I could not shake the migrane I had ( obviously withdrawls to caffine/sugar ) actually got a little fever at one point and felt hungover for over a week, was also like a pre menstrual 18 year old girl emotionally. Progressively got easier the longer I kept off the sh*t. Got back into gym and everytime I wanted something sweet I would eat a banana. I now am lucky to have a small one every couple of weeks or so, I kinda just stayed drinking water/tea. Looking back it was a crap 2 weeks, but so worth it. I know people that gradually decrease their smoking habits until it is down to nothing, kind of weaning off it. takes the edge of such a severe set of withdrawals. if you feel like one, try keep yourself occupied with something else. only have half what you usually do for a few days. Then halve that. Halve that again. Itll get to a point where you say to yourself 'I dont even want this' throw it out, pick up a hobby get good at it and make some money, not waste it on crap ;)

Edited by MA91CK