F1 - Who's Watching?

senna_T

• Forged Member
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 17y 1m 20d

Formerly topic: F1 2014 - Who's Watching?

So are there any other big F1 Fans here? I'm off to Melbourne tomorrow to bask in four days of awesomeness while sat in the (you guessed it) Senna stand.

New engines and aero regs mean the first race should be a bit of a mix, I wonder who will get their heads around the new set-up first.

Either way I think it will be an interesting season

• Like 1

• Member For: 16y 9m 4d

Yep hardcore fan also, its a great week to be a Melbournian!

Will be great to see Vettel struggle, this year could well define him, having only won in dominant cars, he will be up against it with Mercedes, McLaren, Ferrari and even williams and Force India starting well.

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 3d

Nope!

:gaming:

PS Rush was a great movie and I think I don't need to watch any F1 now :)

Edited by -SteveR-

• Member For: 10y 4m 8d

Huge fan aswell(though I prefer our v8sc). I would like to see vettle struggle but I doubt it. He had success in the v10 cars and they pretty much build a new chassis every year anyway so it's unlikely redbull will be phased by the changes. F1 is a cash game and redbull have plenty of that. Even in the new v8sc format redbull are dominant and they easily have the most cash out of all the teams. Anyway let's hope Ricardo puts vettle in the wall or something.

Sent via carrier pigeon

• Member For: 18y 1m 14d

They reckon the renault powered cars are in deep sh*t until they get back to europe; Mercedes and Ferrari are looking the goods

I am sooo looking forward to the race. I can see the first few races being dominated by reliability concerns. Red Bull only clocked up 1700 odd klms of testing whereas Mercedes and Ferrari topped 5000 klms.

Williams to be the surprise package this year is my tip

• Member For: 10y 4m 8d

Well after p2 redbull l, Ferrari, and Mercedes make up.the top 6, business as usual? The sound of the new cars is growing on me. The Renault's(redbull)seem to be down about 20kph for outright speed but they are still up there so it's probably fair to say they have there head around the new areo a bit more than the other teams. Nice to see Ricardo on the pace.