P1131 & P1132 Dtc Codes

brodiegreat

• Talks Cheap, Let's Race
  • Member For: 17y 5m 10d

Call Dave at CPV in mackay and see if he can give you answers over the phone, or take the car for a drive and get him to tune it. Do all these faults occure at WOT or just cruising around? Hes a good bloke he can probably email you a base tune to baby around on to see if it is tune related, if his base tune fixes the issues then go for a drive and get him to tune it properly...

Do this, I got my first tune from a cns shop and it was a shocker, a weekend trip to mackay and never looked back, best bloke to talk to and deal with

• Member For: 11y 9m 2d

I had same codes however mine is untuned. I replaced 02 sensor but still there after fed days, also running bad at idle etc.

after a few weeks I got hold of a new fuel reg chap as chips so replaced it but as soon as I removed the clip for it I could tell something was wrong. the little oring in it was split so I had low (?) fuel pressure and im guessing somtimes allot? after that codes went away

• 3 years later...
  • Member For: 15y 8m 20d

Thread mine. I recently had my exhaust (xforce) fixed under warranty and I'm now getting the P1132 error. Cars running fine, the light just keeps popping up after I clear it. Thoughts?