Bf Xr6T Exhaust Help.

xr6glory

• Member For: 11y 7m 17d

Hey guys,

I have a stock Bf xr6t. Im looking to upgrade the exhaust to a turbo back.

Im heading towards either a plazmaman, nizpro or an xforce turbo back exhaust. I want to know which system is best for performance and sound in your opinion?

If you could throw in a link to the exhaust aswell that would appreciated. Also what measurements for the dump pipe and cat will achieve what im looking for? I dont want to buy a 4" dump pipe for overkill.

Thanks guys

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 4m 5d

I have a ba with a 4'' dump and twin 2.5'' xforce cat back and it sounds nice. 3.5'' dump is usually better for the street depending on your ultimate HP goal .

• Like 1

• Member For: 12y 4m 10d

Have a manta cat back - not bad note wise - no drone and no cop issues either. Other mods but exhaust wise, 300RWKW with a cat change, Manta twin 63 cat back and stock dump.

• Member For: 10y 9m 12d

I just had a full xforce system put on. It sounds amazing. Major dramas with fitting it though. Am in the process of chasing up xforce about supplying me with a new cat as the one they supplied has terrible flanges and it leaks and ruined the fitting of the rest of the exhaust. Not happy I'm sure I'm going to have to pay for the labour to swap it at the very least :/

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 10m 13d

I've got a xforce twin 2.5" with 3.5" split dump. Fairly quiet when you are putting around and the split dump makes it sound great on boost. Ran nearly 400rwkw so it can defiantly flow enough to make the power.