What Is The Ttg Standard Factory Boost Pressure?

midafit

• Inactive Members
  • Member For: 10y 5m 16d

Hi

I installed a boost gauge in my stock TTG last week to see what the turbo is doing.

It consistently sits at 5 psi with local air temps in the mid 20s. I have had a couple of runs before things heat up at about 6 psi. I have extensively searched the web, this and other forums and there is limited info out there on what I should expect to see. I am correct in thinking my stock boost is performing as expected?

Apologies if this been covered here before. If so, please point me in the right direction.

Cheers.

• Member For: 18y 5m 26d

Hi,

I've got tuning software for my cars. I've logged the pressures, and the boost is limited to about 5.5psi. A bit more when it's very hot intake temps. It is limited from about 2000rpm. My tune is about 7.5 psi, and I'm on LPG. I can tune it for max horsepower, but its our daily drive, so the tune is safe, and is very drivable, and I get about 1L/100 less fuel use than stock, and more hp. Makes me very happy.

If anyone is interested in a tune, and are in Melbourne, I can help.

Nathan

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 27d

I have measured it at 5psi stock. 15psi standard. That's awesome

Edited by arronm

• 1 year later...
  • Member For: 7y 5m 2d
On 12/16/2013 at 8:53 PM, sevenohms said:

Hi,

I've got tuning software for my cars. I've logged the pressures, and the boost is limited to about 5.5psi. A bit more when it's very hot intake temps. It is limited from about 2000rpm. My tune is about 7.5 psi, and I'm on LPG. I can tune it for max horsepower, but its our daily drive, so the tune is safe, and is very drivable, and I get about 1L/100 less fuel use than stock, and more hp. Makes me very happy.

If anyone is interested in a tune, and are in Melbourne, I can help.

Nathan

hey mate msg me as I also am on injected LPG and would love get a tune on my 2006 ttg I am located in melbourne

• 2 years later...