Tech9 Tyres - Not Answering And Website Down, Wheels Not Delivered...

fr33r

• Member For: 11y 10m 23d

I normally remember Tec9 Tyres to be one of the cheapest for the brands they stock. I thought they had quite a bit of customers, what was the reason they went bust, overhead for their pretty large garage?

I have been there a few times for tyres over the years and got my rims for my FG from them. I didn't like going there anymore because of the bad range of tyre brands they had.

• Member For: 17y 10m 22d

there can be lots of reasons why a business can go bust, some can be from greed from the owners taking more than what the business is actually earning, but many do not know their true operating cost and operate less than this, there was an example of this recently local to me where a shop was offering very cheap tunes and Xcal 3's, they are no longer in business

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 5m 27d

Yes I know the shop Ratter.... I'm sure it's the one in Hallam if I'm correct... But if it is the shop I don't think it was due to being cheap... Actually owner of business was never there to actually see what was going on.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 7m 30d

Update:

Supplier, BBOSS Wheels, has the rims but did not supply them to Tech9 as they had gotten past their credit limit.

Bank has advised that I need to lodge a dispute which will be done first thing next week. Here's hoping....

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 7m 30d

I had some good news earlier this week from the bank. They found in my favour and have refunded the money. A very good result and a little lucky. I will be more careful in the future.

• Like 6