Qld Cruises And Events

mattson

• Award Winning Photo guy
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 2m 23d

Having run a successful dyno day before for a large car club I reckon it's about time we (QLD) members got together and layed some rubber on the dyno.

whose up for it?

I'll decide on a venue after I see who gets the interest.

It'll probably be a pay up front affair though.. so those who don't trust me... f*ck OFF :):beerchug::blush:

I might even throw a bbq.. I reckon Glenn would be good at flippin sausages!! :lol: :lol:

hit me back you rev heads!

Mattson

• Like 1

• I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :)
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 4m 24d

Hi all QLD members, (and others that want to join in the fun). :smilielol:

I would like to lay down a few simple guidelines just so we don't get this section disorganized.

Guy's please, if you have an idea for an event, by all means, let us know but please let either Ian (GOLDIE), Adam (Goose) or Myself (NA Thunder) know via Private Message (PM) or Email or post your thoughts in this thread. Don't start a thread

Please, let "Cruise Control" do their job. :smilielol:

• Lifetime Members
Having run a successful dyno day before for a large car club I reckon it's about time we (QLD) members got together and layed some rubber on the dyno.

whose up for it?

I'll decide on a venue after I see who gets the interest.

It'll probably be a pay up front affair though.. so those who don't trust me... I might even throw a bbq.. I reckon Glenn would be good at flippin sausages!!

hit me back you rev heads!

Mattson

Mattson,

Sorry dude, don't mean to steal your thunder but I ned to control this section before it does go out of hand. That's why I've decided to merge topics instead of just closing it down.

Umm, private message any ideas on this Dyno Day idea of yours to Ian, Myself or Goose. It will be a great idea. We did have a dyno day at Redcliffe Dyno and performance last year and it ws a huge success so yeah, another dyno day with the newer faces in the crowd would be great fun.

The performance buffs are wanting an event with grunt so I'm keen, just keep us updated with a PM or email and that will be great dude. Top stuff :smilielol:

• FORD FORD FORD
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 11d
Fine.. I know when I'm not welcome! :pinch:

Mattson, you're always welcome, hope you know that :spoton:

Scotty

• Lifetime Members

Mattson, I hope you are just joking. :lol:

Seriously dude......The pics and exposure you brought to the site was brilliant and you were missed on the last cruise. As the PM stated, you're more than welcome any time.

All that Ian, Goose and myself ask is if you can run it by "Cruise Control" 1st. I did say I was interested and after discussing it with Ian, he's cool with it as well.

That's all. I'd rather members post ideas in this thread. If we feel an idea is suited and would be great to offer the other members as an 'official' event, we would start a thread (more than likely would be started by Ian) as the next 'Official Cruise' thread.

Guest LOK@ChipTorque
  • Guests

I haven't checked any timetables yet but I'm away in the US for a few weeks July / August but if we can find a suitable time, I'll offer the ChipTorque facility if you would like or perhaps you could hire the Dynosource facilty on the Gold Coast and we can provide the labour/BBQ?

Lachlan

• FORD FORD FORD
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 11d
I'm away in the US for a few weeks July / August

All the better, just throw Stef the keys. Promise I'll look after your gear LOL

Scotty