G6Et Finished.... For Now

MattyP

• Member For: 11y 5m 12d

I can understand this may be frustrating & trust me I want to get them out there But please dont say to me I'm happy to wait then write up something contrary !!

joe

Not blaming you mate , I know it's out of your control. Maybe I underestimated how long it would take, thought it might be 3 or 4 weeks max , not 6 weeks. Its only human to get annoyed and vent out the frustration at times. Especially in my situation where I'm using dads car and he is stuck at home 5 days a week until I get my car back

• Like 1

• Member For: 14y 10m 3d

I buy them from there & that price is not true.. & Scotty's has still got the nizpro shaft but after we re clutched the box with the Exedy stage 2's we found something that was starting to develop with the shaft and if you pop round one day I'll show you but I wont post it unless Scott wants to..

Hamish I know that you not blaming me but if you going to vent be upfront..

• RNS10S
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 8m 2d

I know you buy them from there and that's the price if you buy 3 sets, may have to add GST but that's the price.

I will definately come past mate, but you should know by now that I don't make things up, that's not who I am.