What Polish Do You Use?

edawg91

• Member For: 11y 1m 2d

What pad did you use with the ultimate compound then the Klasse all in one?

Did UC get rid of all the swirls? I've used it before but don't think I used an abrasive enough pad so didn't get rid of swirls

• Member For: 9y 6d

Hey mate, I just used microfibre cloths, not ideal I know but the result was pretty good, 85% swirl marks gone, ultimate compound isnt very abrasive so it doesnt cut that fast and requires a fair bit of effort if the surface is heavily oxidized. If you have heavy swirl marks I wouldnt recommend ultimate compound and Klasse all in one has no cutting properties it just cleans shines and seals.

• Member For: 9y 6d

yeah I too was going to go down that path but from my research Ceramic Pro 9H is the only thing that I felt confident would be a permanent sealant that wouldnt scratch from day to day use and hold up to stone chips, bat poo ect. Only thing is its $500 - $600 for a professional to apply and I wouldnt trust myself to polish the car effectively prior to that so I would have to get that done by a pro too. That takes the cost up too much for me when I can get it 85% right for $300 and have enough to last about 5 yrs which is how long I will keep the car, especially since you still need to wax or use all in one over the top of the Ceramic Pro anyway to get a really deep shine.

If I bought a car from new I would absolutley have it permanently sealed however.

• 2 years later...