E85 Powered Fg Xr6 Turbo = 405Kw

10SECN

• Member For: 10y 11m 18d

I will find out either way. I have done nearly 30 pass,s in total ( stock + modded ) + 4th gear line lockers etc. and still is fine. (So far). I drive the car hard. But I think playing with the throttle (on off on off ) destroys drive lines. Or maybe some ppl are lucky and some are not lol

• Like 1

• RNS10S
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 8m 3d

I am at over 150 passes with a stock trans, service them every 50,000 and they hold up well.

It WILL eventually give up but that's what happens when you push double the power they are meant to take through them.

• Like 2

I am at over 150 passes with a stock trans, service them every 50,000 and they hold up well.

It WILL eventually give up but that's what happens when you push double the power they are meant to take through them.

150 is great mate..when it does go , u cant complain lol . first mod on my car was service the auto.....

• Like 2

• Member For: 21y 20d

I liked the fact you have stock rims and mickeys on the rear. You wouldn't pick anything on the street. This is why I am thinking of going to the stock 18" G6e rims in order to be able to fit some sticky rubber as there is nothing in 19"s that grips

• Like 1

I liked the fact you have stock rims and mickeys on the rear. You wouldn't pick anything on the street. This is why I am thinking of going to the stock 18" G6e rims in order to be able to fit some sticky rubber as there is nothing in 19"s that grips

u can get et streets in 19,s but I think they are 305,s

• Like 1