Frosty

• Member For: 18y 2m 3d

Good to see the ford badge winning this round of 'badge' racing, throwing max lols at all the facebook kents saying how good falcon is and ford aus shouldnt stop building them cos they are now fast hahaha. Only parts FG are head lights and tail lights. maybe door handles. Maybe front grill and badge. Only other parts ford is the motor.

Still, yanks like to follow brands in Nascar so I guess its not as stupid as I think? Cracking race, was hoping the wildcard xbox car would end up towards the front a bit further

• Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 21y 5m 2d

XBOX car was just a rolling advertisement hence it getting so much exposure..not that the others arent but they werent highlighted as such.

Good to see Ford take the perfect opportunity to advertise the Falcon after the race....oh wait they were all Holden ad's... :dog:

Congrats Frosty.

• Like 1

• blind leading the blind
  • Member For: 15y 7m 5d

^^^^^^^this guy has no idea. That race was a 1000km sprint race. Some of the closest racing I have seen in ages

Edited by Ace
  • Like 4

• www.australianflag.org.au
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 8m 30d

Was going for the AMG that Junior Johnson was driving for. Dick Johnson needs a break. He finds talant. Nurtures them on a show string budget and then has them poached.