Fg Footrest Alternatives?

Markz1

• Member For: 10y 9m 2d

Hi Guys,

I'm surprised I couldn't find more about this. I'm not short, nor particularly tall (5'10), however I find the footrest on the FG particularly distant. This not only makes for a sore left foot on long journeys, but also leaves me less confident during spirited driving because I can't push myself back into my seat. Does anyone know of a good solution? Preferrably a bolt on option.

Cheers

• Member For: 10y 9m 2d

Not particularly. Previously I've driven WRX's and Euro cars and all have a raised footrests. With the FG seating position I find myself pointing my toe to make contact with the footrest. In all other cars I've had I'm able to plant my entire foot (heel to toe) on the footrest. I can move the seat forward to make good contact, however this means that the wheel is too close and it's difficult to get in and out of, meaning my legs hit the wheel getting in and out. I understand others have gone aftermarket, has anyone had success with any add ons!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Member For: 10y 7m 6d

Hi guys,

I have the same problem with my f6 ute! I'm currently working on fitting a footrest from a vy clubsport only because it matches the sports

pedals . I will take some photos when it,s completed.

Where did you purchase it from ? I can get them for $75 brand new , a lil expensive !

Would be good to see some pictures.

Edited by vixenf6