Exhausts Single Or Twin

Iroar

• Member For: 12y 4m 6d

Twin for me - but there will be a 100 opinions on this. The best = one that matches your planned power requirements, low back pressure, fits without hitting the body and does not DRONE. Manta, Nizpro, Xforce are but a few examples of what is on offer.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 7m 18d

I run manta 4" to twin 3"s... in top gear at 120 its a little droney, but pull it back into 5th and cruise and the drone goes away.

I only make 519hp at 17psi and I'm happy with the system. It bolted in well and is top quality.

NB: if you install it yourself, buy new mount rubbers and make sure the car is level, like it would be on the road, otherwise you tighten the exh and it will not sit 100% nicely at the tips. the old rubbers stretch really easy and mine knocked a little, new rubbers and she's all good

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 6m 30d

I run 4" to twin 2.5 xforce and its perfect, quiet as with a nice note and still makes a lazy 600hp. Zero drone and good price point for me. Guess its down to what you can afford and what you want to get out of your ute

• Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 30d

I used to run the manta and was happy with it, sat higher than my stock system and was fairly quiet.

Ran about 550rwhp.

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 11m 29d

I'm running a 4" dump twin 3.5" body cats, 3in twin to the mid muffler, then 2.5" out to the resonators. Sounds good in my opinion as its quietish and it allows me to retain the 200mm cross member that normally gets removed with big diameter single exhausts. I also have more ground clearance then I would if I had a 3.5 or 4" single exhaust.