Recommended Workshop Western Australia

Stevie f6

• skids
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 3m 22d

the capa 1 I believe is a good paperweight these days I believe you can't load custom tunes into them no more.

I have a capa 2 tuner and XFT said they are happy to load their tune into it when I eventually get around to bringing my car to them (of course they wont just load a tune and send you on your way, it comes with dyno time etc).

I was under the impression to move my flash tuner on it would have to be sent back to capa?

Edited by johnxr6t

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 18y 6m 27d

If the car the xcal is paired/married to has the stock tune flashed back into it before the unit is sold a tuner is able to reset the unit and reuse it. If the units is not unmarried it will need to be returned to SCT/Herrods for as reset

• Member For: 11y 10m 24d

I went to MonstaTorque and the advice they gave me was real good they answered all the questions I had, such a shame they were booked up and I couldn't get my car tuned there had to find somebody else to do it.

What's the go with Intercoolers, seems some places say Stepped Intercoolers are crap where as most people say Proccess West is the best, and that's a stepped cooler.

• 2 months later...