Recommended Workshop Western Australia

Stevie f6

• All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 1m 5d

Contact Shockworks directly mate, Brett it fantastic to deal with. He shipped my suspension directly to Malaga suspensions for me.

No probs mate. Keen to hear your thoughts once/if you get a set :wwww: I haven't heard anyone who's had anything but amazingly positive things to say about them, myself included (I also used Tein coilovers in my old FG XR6T, so there's my comparison).

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 18y 6m 26d

So why are they actually better in real world service than a set of XYZ's or Teins, people who have purchased them are quite to extol the qual's and experience of the companies owner (by no means do I mean to question this) but why would you pick them over Teins or XYZ's for anybody that has switched to SW?

• Like 1

Well for me personally I find them to be more comfortable for a road car, and they feel to give me more grip than I had with the Teins. The Teins made for a stiffer ride and a much more tail happy car, whereas the Shockworks are more comfortable and more controlled, especially when on bumpy roads. I also found there to be a much more noticeable difference between fully hard and fully soft (that's what she said) with the Shockworks than with the Teins, I.e. more noticeable ability. Plus Shockworks are monotube vs Teins twin tube.

Edited by .Stripes.