Recommended Workshop Western Australia

Stevie f6

• Member For: 10y 9m 16d

Hi all,got the phoon rear ended the other day(guy blew .15!) and I'm devo as the insurance reckon it's an economical w/o!! Need to get him back on the road so does anyone know of a good repairer in the balcatta, Malaga or osipark area,that you would take your own car to, who would give me a realistic quote.

Cheers

post-67460-0-59253600-1371455432_thumb.j

post-67460-0-62703100-1371458651_thumb.j

• Spooling Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 3m 22d

Farrk that's a decent hit mate, unlucky. I know the feeling has happened to me too, though not as bad. Will need a fair bit of work especially with the major panels damaged.

Good luck!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 7m 1d

I would not have thought it would be written off. I work in a smash repairs, but obviously hard to tell from just the picture.

It is no big deal to put a qtr, beaver panel boot floor in etc,

But if the insurance company is willing to write it off, I would take that any day. Considering most cars have an over insured value, (id imagine over 50k for yours as a guess depending on year) your probably going to get good money back for it. If they are considering writing it off, I would push for that any day!

Edit- thought it was an FG, still probably insured for more than a sale price, and being that its not really as replaceable, that sucks, especially if you have had it since new and always looked after it.

Edited by Seaton

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 4d

Not good at all for the car, lucky no one got hurt. Can't help with a repairer, only had experience with one and it was bad. Hope you can get it sorted properly either way mate!

• Member For: 10y 9m 16d

Thanks for the replies, yeah glad we're all ok just a bit shaken. Gave the boy something to talk about at news next day! Yeah car I shared but only at 24 k as they de-value each year and they call it agreed value! Owes me more, but don't want to get rid of it as I love that car. Bought the wreck back as not willing to give up on him. Saw the quote the insurers PB put in and they were quoting silly prices for stuff that wasn't even damaged, like interior and front end. 30 k all up

• Member For: 20y 11m 27d

I have never had success with most paint shops in Perth. Mirage only do BMWs and have had to visit them a few times cause the wife is always dinging up the car but I must admit they do a pretty good job. Their colour matches are brilliant. The boss did say he would do some painting on my Late model camira once (usually they wont bother but never got around to it) but if you get the bosses wife she will just say no. But worth a try but wont be cheap.