Code P1131 And P1132?

jas98

• Member For: 11y 8m 24d

OK, story goes I checked codes 2 weeks ago and came up with power steeringswitch which has been replaced but codes still there(another story lol)

I replaced engin mount under turbo so had to remove turbo. all good, cars going great.

then the other day I checked codes again and it came up with P1131....and now today its also got P1132.

it seems to be missing slightly at idle. also since this code it does not surge when cold anymore wtf! lol

any thorghts? I know the intercooler pipe under turbo has a slight spit in it but I put a hose clamp over it and its still boosting to 6psi easy.

I also have a sh*t load other codes but there not for the PCM

• Member For: 16y 11m 21d

Found this:

DTC P1131 indicates the system is correcting RICH for an overly LEAN condition. The Heated Oxygen Sensor (HO2S) voltage is less than 0.45 volts. This is usually due to a vacuum leak after the MAF. It can also be caused by a bad PCV valve or PCV system hose.

It can also be caused by low fuel pressure or a plugged injector.

P1132 FORD Description

A Heated Exhaust Oxygen (HO2S) sensor indicating rich at the end of a test is trying to correct for an over-lean condition. The test fails when the fuel control system no longer detects switching for a calibrated amount of time.

• Like 1

changed o2 sensor and reset computer, seesm to be working and cars going great......yet another o2 sensor faulty...my car just loves them haha

oh and also changed the power steering switch...still has code but was told they always show that code? only shows the power steering fault code when doing the key on engin off test.

seeing I changed both the o2 sensor and power steering sensor at same time im not sure which one has made it idle smoother....also power steering seems smoother??

there is no codes in PCM now only codes I have is for the:

rear dimister

blower fan

2 for wipers

however they all work fine..so im not to worried bout it

all others I have fixed lol

Edited by jas98
  • Like 1