Show Us Your Custom Forged Wheels

PLAYRZ

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 1m 21d

Hi guys. Considering a new set of wheels for the F6, looking at a set of custom forged wheels. Brands currently under review include ADV.1, DPE, HRE, Forge Wheels, Forgeline & Niche custom.

Do any of our members run a set of forged wheels? Either 1, 2 or 3 piece? If so, care to post some pics and your experience with them, ie. costs, brand, quality, customer service, build times and specs. Would really appreciate some feedback. Cheers.

• Like 2

• Donating Members

All of the wheels are available in any colour/finish combination you want so you can make them all look almost identical. Really trying to a gauge how they look on the Falcon, fitment wise.

I'm going for a cleaner look, sorta like this...

4670817852_c594a0435e_o_w1200.jpgS55S.jpg

Now I appreciate that we will never get stance like this on a Falcon but I would really like to see what results people have had with custom wheels. Even if you haven't done it yourself, if you have pics of FG Falcons with custom wheels lets see em!!!

• Like 2

• billet turbos and weathered engines dont mix
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 10m 6d

What do you mean you won't get the same stance? Right fitment, right camber and right tyre profile and size it will have better stance than that Audi.

• Donating Members

No, you cant, and that's the problem. For CORRECT fitment (no demon camber/inside the guards/drivable/etc) on a Falcon sedan (in a 20x8.5 & 20x10), without modifying the guards AND taking into account considerations for larger brakes it's impossible to achieve a deep concave on these cars. Even on a standard XR you would struggle to improve on your options. It's like trying to negotiate your shoe size... there's a little room to move but you can't get into a size 8 if your a size 11! An approximate guide would be a +30 front and perhaps a +38-40 rear (keeping it in the guards). This is a long way of getting that deep concave look you see on alot of Euro and Japanese cars hence my interest in seeing what results people have had. Trust me, Im happy to be proven wrong on this but I have yet to see any Falcons with fitments that would prove otherwise.

Edited by PLAYRZ
  • Like 1