Mac Pass - Night Run Friday May 3Rd

Pixy Angel

• Expert
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 1m 2d

Please let me know what you think of the belowe cruise. Also those that can make it can you please let me know which meeting place you'll be going to, thanks

MAC PASS - Night Run Friday May 3rd

I have put together 3 meeting points to make things easier for everyone. This is a first and if it works well we’ll use it again in the future. Please note of the times for your chosen destination of arrival as we will not wait.

Arrival time to next destination may very due to traffic conditions.

1 - HARRY’S CAFÉ’DE WHEELS - Arrival 7PM = Departure 7:30pm.

2 - HEATHCOTE MADONALDS – Arrival 7:45PM = Departure 8:15pm.

3 - HUNGRY JACKS YALLAH – Arrival 9PM – Departure 9:30pm.

* Harry’s Café’ De Wheel Liverpool. 7pm leave time 7:30pm.

* From Harry’s turn left on Orange Grove Rd.

* Then turn right onto Copeland St (HUME HWY) travel 1.5km.

* Turn left onto Macquarie St for 300m, stay in the right hand line and merge onto Terminus St 450m

* Terminus St merges with Newbridge Rd

* Newbridge Rd 600m

* Turn right onto Moorebank Ave 130m, keep left to Heathcote Rd.

* Heathcote Rd travel 23.9km to second meeting place Heathcote Macca’s, estimated arrival time 8pm. Leave time 8:30pm.

* Leave Heathcote Macca’s follow the Princes HWY (F6 Freeway) into Wollongong to third meeting point Hungry Jacks Yallah. Where we meet up with Wollongong Crew - 62.8km hungry estimated arrival time 9:30pm.

* Leave Hungry Jacks Yallah back onto the princes HWY through Albion Park Rail, down to Kiama. 18.3km.

* Turn right onto Gipps St 1km.

* Turn right at the roundabout onto Terralong St Kiama straight onto Jamberoo Rd Straight onto Terry St Albion Park 19km.

* Turn left onto Illawarra HWY travel 400mts to ST PAULS CATHLIC SCHOOL were we’ll wait for a short time so everyone to catch up.

* Then we’ll make our way to MAC PASS stopping at Robertson Pie Shop for the final destination 20.2km.

* We should be staring the climb up Mac Pass between 10-10:30pm.

Harry’s Café Liverpool to Heathcote McDonalds – 27.9km Time 27mins.

Heathcote McDonalds to Hungry Jacks Yallah – 62.4km Time 42mins.

Hungry Jacks Yallah to Robertson Pie Shop – 52.2km Time 51mins.

Total - 142.5km

Going

1 - Angel#3 = Harry's

2 - ms700 = Harry's

3 - Corey9125116 = Yallah, Hungry Jacks

4 - Kroozin = Harry's

5 - Jamesxr6t = Harry's

6 - SMURF6 = Harry's

7 -gavFGxr6turbo = Harry's

8 - 02sucka = Harry's

9 - Kosij = Harry's

10 - Slymeat = Yallah, Hungry Jacks

11 - TomT = Harry's

12 - spook = Harry's

13 - fordom = Harry's

14 - Willo88 = Harry's

15 - sct911 - Harry's

16 - fatz_f6_typhoon = Harry's

17 - Shauno22 = Harry's

18 - I JET = Yallah, Hungry Jacks - Changed to Harry's

19 - MA91CK = Yallah, Hungry Jacks - Changed to Harry's

20 - miguel = Harry's

21 - Robgun = Harry's

22 - JET50T = Harry's

23 - P_BA_XR6 =

24 - WPN40T = Harry's

25 - Vevapower = Harry's

26 - macbmw = Harry's

27 - rednose = Harry's

28 -

29 -

30 -

Maybe

1 - louiseanddanny = Harry's

2 -

3 -

4 -

5 -

FORUM RULES:
1. Obey all laws whilst on the cruise; this means no speeding, no overtaking over double lines (no matter how safe you think it may be), etc...
2. There is a designated cruise leader who will lead the way and set the correct pace for all cruise members.
3. Use the Buddy system - always make sure you can see the car behind you. This will give people behind you an indication on where to turn to make sure nobody gets lost.
4. CB Radios - if you don't have one, follow the maps and directions given out. It is highly recommended to have CB as it enhances the enjoyment of the cruise being able to hear about road hazards and join in on the social chatter.
5. Please turn up to the meeting points with a sufficient fuel in your tank and enough time before the departure time.
6. Onus is on the owner/driver to ensure their vehicle is safe to drive on public roads and meets State road traffic authority laws.
7. Please ensure you have a contingency plan if you have a breakdown or unnecessarily delayed. e.g. Roadside Assistance or a mate in another car who is willing to stay with you if necessary.
8. This cruise is not to be advertised on any other media or websites or social media sites without prior agreement from the cruise organisers.
9. By attending this cruise you agree not to hold FordXR6Turbo.com, it's Administrators, Moderators, Cruise Controllers, or Owner responsible / liable for any damage and / or grief sustained (simply; you are responsible for your own actions).

Edited by ANGEL#3
route recalculation and additions to going list

• Expert
  • Donating Members

^^^ WTF!! when did this happen, how fast and for how long? oh man the bites.

On another note can you start new thread for this cruise, thanks mate.

• Flat out like a lizard drinkin !
  • Member For: 14y 2m 11d

Nice run, though it would be nice to make this run on a weekend due to night workers/family etc, and people that cannot make weekday runs, it would be more social friendly as late night runs are hard for people in general as I do know many people that like these runs and have young kids they (Must bring) So an all night run will really cull the numbers, big dog hits the bed at 730 ;)

Edited by FIERCE

• Expert
  • Donating Members

Thanks mate with living just down the road from it the Mac Pass run is best suited for midweek night runs. Why? On weekends it a very busy road with wekend drivers including a lot motor bike riders.

As for those that have done the Mac Pass run in the past would know and understand why we run this of a night. It a great road.

I'll put together a family/social fun day run later in the year a weekend day run but only if it's not going to cut anyones grass (mods/cruise control). I know where you coming from FIERCE I to have kids but once in a blue moon I think it's a good idea for us dads to get out and about for a few hours. Kids are normally in bed so the wifes get some Q&R and the some time we're having fun. Also only work night through the week when I go back.

With NSW being so big it's always hard to keep everyone happy. The last few M&G (night) I've put together have been for Wollongong and South/ South West Sydney people anything north of Sydney someone else will have to do as I dont know the area for good, easy access places to cruise/meet. Central Coast area/Newy/Hunter area would be more like going on holidays. Trying to keep it close to home for short night cruises/M&G again to keep everyone happy.

You can only organse these cruises/M&G it's up to the individual if they can or can not make it. We give plenty of notice if they would like to come. Anyway if Mods/Cruise Control would like me to stop orgainsing just let me know and I'll be happy to do nothing, just helping out. I'll make this my last one, sorry.

As I asked Reg in post #1092 can you make the cruise it;s own thread if not it cool. I would but I dont have Mod or Cruise Control powers to start new threads.