Friday Night Cruises

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 10m 1d

I was at the RJ's cruise on Friday night.

Im pretty sure I saw your car quasi, but wasn't too sure if it was you standing near it haha.

When I was walking to my car there were some kids around it and one of them said "who would buy a G6E turbo?" to which I responded "I know right?" and unlocked it and got in haha.

I then explained how much power it puts out. they soon changed their tune :P haha

• Like 1

• Member For: 11y 2m 23d

Yeah, that was mine, that car is easily recognisable because the colour stands out.

Overhearing some of the conversation around the food caravan [whislt waiting for my order] I actually started to laugh at one point, and my date told me to behave. She knew the next step was me saying something sarcastic to the highly intelligent looking bunch of numptys standing next to us.

"yer dude, I hope to get a new car next week....a Soarer"

"Oh man, that's cool"

"Yer, I'll have 150 kilowatts"

"Tuff as, man"

Self control overload on my part. To be honest, the most enjoyable part of the night was after the majority left for the cruise into Braddon, and those of us who stayed just simply hung out and talked for a while.

Edited by Quasi XR6T

This time why not say g'day, if ya there. I'll be the big ugly *beep* wearing an ACT Street Machine Association bomber jacket with my name on it :)

Edited by Quasi XR6T

I got there about 7:30 and left at 9:10....boring as piss, mostly commodores and ricers. I only have one more Friday off before I start my four week rotation, and don't know if I'll bother next week....not enough good cars to look at or people to talk to.

Last week was better. I left the FB group as it was getting too far off topic, with discussions on everything BUT the reason it was created, and a pile of 'For Sale' posts.

Edited by Quasi XR6T