Xr6 Turbo Nationals

HIRO F6

• Member For: 15y 2m 29d

You got my support mate, I don't have the time I would like but I will do what I can. Anything that promotes track based racing and get it off the street, get like minded people together I'm all for it

Thanks John. I'm sure I'm not the only one who would want to see your car at an event like this. You'd be a top contender for a Grand Champion if one was done similar to SummerNats.

But you also bring up another good point. With the government so hell bent on getting "honing" off the street, when will they start showing support for these kind of events?

I'd be in and happy to assist in the setup.

"."

Thanks mate. You'd be a big help. I'm going to make some calls Monday then give you one.

If we are after support for such a large event promoting off street racing why not get the acmc and grunt files involved?

I'm a volunteer with ACMC, they are looking for funding themselves. But will also be a big help to promote this event.

NSW is a good spot for it, but track costs are a lot higher. Can you hire WSID be hired on a Saturday morning?

probly wouldn drive ova but Id definitely fly back ova for this for sure!! dips shot gun in the ute though Karl

What about if you were offered a good price on bringing it over on a carrier with other XR's?

Still give you a shotgun run :)

Edited by Dagabond

• Member For: 14y 1m 13d

What about if you were offered a good price on bringing it over on a carrier with other XR's?

Still give you a shotgun run :)

would be in, in a flash, was even thinking of doing the drive but its the time off work, to get there and back..

be keen to see wat it would cost with few of us splitting the bill,

• Link
  • Member For: 19y 10m 17d

I'd be in. The two fastest XR6T's are Sydney based and I'm not far from being back at the track to take a shot at getting the title back and pushing the boundaries.

Sydney Dragway is doing a whole heap of really professional promotion of a bunch of different classes. Can't see why they wouldn't be into something like this.

• Like 1

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 6m 8d

Maybe it hasnt happened before cos nobody has a car reliable enough to get out of town. A lot of dyno Queens on here. Just sayin :sungum: I personally am not into these things, as I am not a "crowd" person. Rather just enjoy my car as it is with a few mates.

But, no reason for it not to work if the effort was put in, and those that said they would go, actually went. As Jet said, plenty winge that there is nothing on, but dont turn up when it is.

• Like 1

Thanks fella's. And Mummba ive spoken to another 5 or 6 from WA that would also send thier cars over on a truck. IMO, it wouldnt be a national event without WA competitors. Having people like Simon from XFT and Rob from Monsta Torque would make an event like this pretty special.

There'd be an event for the dyno queens too. I know I currently only fall into that category.

But I also know an event like this would encourage me to compete. Test and tune doesn't satisfy my competitive desire.