Ford 2012 Fg Xr6 Na Mods And Body Kit

Pedja

• Member For: 11y 5m 16d

Hey guys. I bought a brand new xr6 not long ago. And I was wondering if I'm doing the right things.

I'm buying a performance exhaust, new ecu/computer, air filter, and give it a tune. Now I was told to put cams in it... But I don't want too cuz I know it'll fck my warranty and I heard cams fck your car up cuz of some sort of shacking or something. I'm very dumb with fords....

Any ideas on what's to do? Trying to hit 200kw at the wheels.

And one more thing, I want to put a stock fibre glass or carbin fibre body on the car I got money to do it... Just don't know who to turn too..... Any ideas? Reason for stock is I don't want attraction....

The car does 0-100 in 6secs already. Later I probs do a turbo or just buy another car.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 6m 5d

Why would you buy a new ecu/computer?

Extractor back exhaust, pod filter intake, pulley kit,tune and you should see close to 200rwkw.

As for the cams that's all rubbish, they are a great upgrade for those that can afford it. How do you think most big HP NA cars are produced. Never heard of a car with a cam upgrade having problems?

Why do you want a fibreglass bodykit? That's just a waste of money and if you have an accident it does way more damage than the stock plastic kit! I highly recommend against it if you're just going to put the same standard kit back on it

And how did you measure you 0-100 times because 6seconds seems a bit quick for an NA.

• Member For: 11y 5m 16d

Yeah I was thinking the same about the kit. Any other ways on making it lighter? But yeah thanks for the heads up for the cam think. Another thing also well my fuel get eaten up more cuz of the cams?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member For: 11y 3m 24d

Yeah I'd talk to the service department or dealer you got it from first before you mod it

Or your warranty could go out the door as modifications on cars is a pretty grey area

There is some cant do mods what they don't really worry about and then there's the

Mods that they will knock you back on ....that's where the " you play you pay" saying

Comes in :)

Just put some 22s on it and sack its ass :)