Angel#3 Is Back

Pixy Angel

• Expert
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 1m 20d

^^^^^ I would Tab but the dealer can't give me dark tints and cost way to much. I've had the tint place do my last 4 cars so they know what I want and yes it does finish a car nicely.

Well today and very soon taking the car in to get teh transmission fix and a few other iteam ive found.

• Expert
  • Donating Members

Well today sent the car in to local service department as per requested by Sydney dealer to fix the Transmission fault. Well NOT a happy camper.

Local dealer told me the transmission fault was caused by the DVD Headrest not being installed right to which it had blown a fuse 150amp and not the T-Bar Mechanism as first suggested by Sydney service department and it will be under warranty. Anyway problem fix car ready for pick up. Sweet I though until I was told it's going to coat me almost $450.............WTF!!

I explained that I was told it's under warranty, no it's the DVD players that caused the fault, fuse replace and all is working. I was then asked who installed the DVD's? I told them it was an added option that the dealer offered me when buying the car, I don't know who put it in.

After getting off the phone I rang the dealer where I brought the car from and asked to speak to the DP. He passed the buck on to SENTRY who sells the aftermarket DVD's and installs them. So the story is told again to SENTRY person. DP asked me to send email and also Sentry of what’s happened, really f@#k me. Email sent with attached invoice to both parties.

In saying all that I have not collected my car as I know if I pay for it I'll never see the money again so someone is going to sort the sh1t out and I think composition is required. YES or NO

Ford really piss me off no one wants to ownership of the F@#k up and just keep passing the buck whilst I'm withoout a car and getting stressed with the ongoing bullsh1t.

ADD ON - oh yeah I've got a new car that ive barley driven

Edited by ANGEL#3

• Expert
  • Donating Members

I see your point guys it's more towards dealer than ford but I dont think I ever said ford, dealership or sentry. At this point I wont name the dealership, everyone has different experiences this one I'm having is sh1t and pissing me off. I can't see why I need to pay for it to get fix only after 4 days of ownership, where's the warranty period

Edited by ANGEL#3

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 19y 11m 22d

FFS ratter, there you go again :rolleyes:

Was it a dealer-fit accessory angel and listed on the vehicle invoice or a completely separate transaction with the other mob?

If the former then it most certainly is the selling dealer's responsibility.

• Expert
  • Donating Members

It is a dealer fitted option and is on our invoice (contract of sale) it was all completed and installed before we pick the car up. I agree Tab it should be the dealers responsibility

I'll see what tomorrows brings should be interesting and if all fails, fair trading here I come.

Edited by ANGEL#3

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 7m 3d

either a factory genuine accessory or an aftermarket accessory should both be handled by the dealer themselves because they then need to chase the after market company if necessary.

it should never be made the customers problem to send emails or solve any issues it should all be dealt with swiftly.

sorry your having a hard time...

hope they pull they're finger out

• Like 2

• Member For: 17y 10m 20d

I see your point guys it's more towards dealer than ford but I dont think I ever said ford, dealership or sentry.

but you posted

f*#king FORD in everything they do......... go and get F#@K!! I will never buy another ford again

FFS ratter, there you go again :rolleyes:

sorry, back to my corner again