Angel#3 Is Back

Pixy Angel

• Expert
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 1m 27d

G'day everyone, well it's been years since I sold my GT Cobra but today I pick up my new MKII G6E Turbo in Hanava. So more or less I'm back but new to the turbo's, first one.

WOW what a great car so smooth, comfy, great looks and with power. I love this colour suits the car well I think. I got fitted dvd headrest for the kids money well spent. They can watch the same or watch there own movies, wireless headphones or through the car speakers. Tomorrow I'll be giving it a full detail as I'm not to happy with the dealers effort I can still see some swirl marks.

Going to keep it stock for now but in the next few weeks I'll add tints and plates.

Looking forward to getting back into the forum know how and meet the newbies and catch up with the oldies again

post-6232-0-31354700-1357899198_thumb.jp

post-6232-0-83203900-1357899238_thumb.jp

post-6232-0-61929600-1357899286_thumb.jp

post-6232-0-80286800-1357899346_thumb.jp

• Like 3

• Turbo Noob
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 6m 30d

Also new! Hi! Good option with the head rest LCDs. I don't have kids yet but I'm sure my xr6t will be sporting some in the future. Did you upgrade any of the audio components?

• Expert
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 1m 27d
Also new! Hi! Good option with the head rest LCDs. I don't have kids yet but I'm sure my xr6t will be sporting some in the future. Did you upgrade any of the audio components?

AUSANT - No mate I didn't but might later down the track just getting the feel of things on the car ATM.