New Btr Stall Converter Approach...custom Made Standard Converter

GTEXXED

• Banned
  • Banned
  • Member For: 11y 8m 9d

$200 dollars to run deep in the tens... I'm gonna follow this thread from now on, would love to see this.

Yep,I have the 1000cc injectors,extra fuel pump setup already so this leaves me with just the tune....not my fault you guys get raped for tuning haha.As for following this thread lol,you have been watching heaps from the amount of times I have seen your name at the bottom of page.I know your comment was a little tounge in cheek but I am just stating what I think is quite possible with my setup,no point aiming low yeah?Do you have a reply about what I said with me being a ok candidate for testing? Edited by GTEXXED

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 4d

Yeh that's fine your right, you clock up more kays and race, so theres no point me testing this product.

If the 4 speed doesnt hold on is that going to cost more than 0 dollars? As you spent 200 on the tune.

And Headsex tunes my car for love, I dont get raped for tunes.

• Like 2

• Banned
  • Banned

Im as confident in my car doing the job now as you are confident in yours.I push the boundarys but don't dwell or stress about it in the meantime.As for the 4spd holding on question.....common man now that's clutching at straws......is yours going to last?(refer to my first line on this post)Do I need to add the fuel money and oil change before the meeting to the $200 as well,see what I am getting at?

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 6m 16d

Carl the point of getting more test people isn't always variety if u can't even manage to really get many people.

poor bloke has actually gone to put his hand up and he's getting shot down... by you who isn't the person conducting the experiment...

perhaps the experiment may benefit from a person who's car doesn't have a trans slipping and on its last legs.

just saying

• Like 4

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 4m 7d

Whats big power Airstrike,what section of the market do you think it is aimed at btw....what if the person with big power drove it like a bunny and only a few kms a week lol.I will be skidding this thing soon also which I am sure no-one one in this thread will do lol.

having different powers etc state gains will show more data for people than just chucking it in a big power vehicle.

You still never answered my post on the other forum bloke where you suggested he was only using backyarder/sub standard testing equipment and why certain other equipment would be better...this info may be helpful for the builder.

Don't know, is it aimed at stock N/A cars?

As for the other forum, just read your post, I understand what the test is showing but when it comes to convertors real world results speak volumes.

Maybe old mate should be a forum sponsor to peddle his wares.

• Like 1

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 3m 20d

Evening guy's and girls

I am aiming at all fords old and new N/A and turbo an V8's makes no differance to me.

extra high performance + fuel economy what more would you want from a torque converter.

What do you drive Princess Fluffy?

• Donating Members

I think what Karl is a bit pis-ed off about , and I expect Bruce Heinrich (highly regarded performance mechanic and tuner who races all over the country) may be also is that there word is being compromised about what there experiancing and how happy they are with the results of the Super Charged Torque Converter, I am to a bit but I'm a bit use to it as I have had objection to everything I been doing for years. it's not nice to be told your wasting your time over and over again. Can't do that, the Earth is Flat! The fuel companies will kill you! if it could be done it would have been done by the engineers at Borgwarner! I've heard them all.

I just want to see my lifes work taken up and enjoyed by the masses, enjoy having some cash for a change, buy a nice car instead of driving $1000 specials.

my current test car the $1000 EL a friend of mine paid for as I had 0$ but needed to test me converters (thankfully someone has faith in me.)

Chris.

SCTC

• Donating Members

Without revealing the inner workings of your converter can you explain a bit more about the general internals of your converter compared to other high end converters.

Would you be upgrading all inner workings to the same standards of high end converters. Could we expect the same reliability as a high end converter.

In regards to the pricing, where does the high price difference from your competitors come from. Is it some complex and expensive to make interernal components or a charge for the years of R&D you have put into it?

I'd like to throw a question back at ya's

Is the std turbo converter known for comming apart?

Karl was given a modified Std converter because I didn't have a turbo one to give him, the only differance between a std converter and the turbo converter is that the turbo converter has a fully brazed turbine and the front cover has extra weight attached that's it.

As with other torque converter guys I would be after change over as part of the deal to get stock of turbo converters to modify.

The high price is due to several hours of work needed to be done as well as the years of R&D (5 years full time with money only going out) I'm sure you would want a return for your time ! also it's going to pay for it self in fuel savings and makes your transmission more reliable as less metal particules are being produced and no lockup clutch to give problems.

The reason I can claim it as a Super Charged Torque Converter ™ is that it makes huge bottom end torque as a normal super charging dose without needing to tap power to drive it.

• Banned
  • Banned

Carl the point of getting more test people isn't always variety if u can't even manage to really get many people.

poor bloke has actually gone to put his hand up and he's getting shot down... by you who isn't the person conducting the experiment...

perhaps the experiment may benefit from a person who's car doesn't have a trans slipping and on its last legs.

just saying

My trans isn't slipping.....just saying!.....please get ya facts straight.My name starts with a K also.