Should I Buy This Xr6T (Merged Topic)

Terror07

• Spooling Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 4m 19d

My mate is in the market for a XR6T in the low 20k range, and he came upon this :

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/FORD-FALCON-14466401

Looks like a pretty good deal, especially that gearbox, wish I had the $5k for one of them.

Only 17,000km too.

Is this anyone on the forums car?, or does anyone know any history about it?

IMO looks a bit overdone on the exterior, but each to their own.

Thanks!

• Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 1m 5d

Built zf at 12000kms? Seems wierd.

• Like 1

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y

I'd get your mate to doublecheck with Ford on the kilometres. Had a mate that bought one a few years back thinking it was still under factory warranty. He found out from Ford that what the odometer read and what the computer had logged were two different numbers.

• Like 1

• Member For: 11y 1m 18d

I've been looking for the past 4 months for an excellent condition 2009 XR6T, my budget is $26500 and there really is nothing around. I want premium sound though and I wont settle for one without. I'm getting very sick of owbers saying they have a straight car and getting there to see a scratched and dinted unloved car. I am in ACT and am looking in SYD and MELB, still nothing......

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 3m 16d

Haha that's what I've got, had it two years now, first registered in 2010, sorry not selling though :P keeping my baby prob 10 yrs. Good luck though, I bought from Sydney, and I'm in ACT too, when u get your ride join the ACT section. Took me 3 months to find mine so chin up. Mine came up and I bought it that week it was listed because I knew it was right price and what I wanted since I'd been looking a while so spending the extra time helps u see what things are worth and what's around.

• Member For: 11y 1m 18d

Haha that's what I've got, had it two years now, first registered in 2010, sorry not selling though :P keeping my baby prob 10 yrs. Good luck though, I bought from Sydney, and I'm in ACT too, when u get your ride join the ACT section. Took me 3 months to find mine so chin up. Mine came up and I bought it that week it was listed because I knew it was right price and what I wanted since I'd been looking a while so spending the extra time helps u see what things are worth and what's around.

Yeh, I actually put a deposit down on a white G6E turbo two weeks ago, but the owner renegged and said he was keeping it. I will join the ACT section when I finally get one for sure. For now its back to every used car classified site known to man.

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 1d

has had no expense spared

---

Detailed engine bay, everythings colour coded or polished

Except for the stock ugly yellow overflow container? hahaha.

• Like 2