Terror07

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 18y 6m 5d

Looool thurple loverrrr

OOOOOH SECKSING A POTATO 25%

Doesn't count when its a mod threatening to ban you ............50%

Still sensitive about thurple rukey?

I always thought you where cool P@ then I saw you have a black car with clear tail lights, now i think you like to teabag other men.

• Like 1

• Member For: 11y 7m 1d

I guess he ain't a fan of purple. Thanks for the replies it was Definately one of my strongest options as senna mentioned sell and buy one.. Only thing I figured was I know both cars history and we are both pretty easy.. They always wanted an 8 and I kinda wanted the 6t. Also keeping in mind I don't have to advertise sell and go looking and purchase.. Mainly I think the convenience factor may be what has me contemplating..

• Thooperrrrrrr
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 8m 26d

It seems pretty convenient, and you won't need to deal with anyone so that alone is always a big factor.

As you said, you do know both cars history, but be warned that a car with 250,000kms on it on the odometer, even if you were to rebuild the engine, will more than likely need other parts replaced (suspension/brakes/transmission etc) since it wont be able to hold the power you're after. But you seem pretty aware of that anyways.

For cost wise and what you get though, the guys on here are great guys and easy to deal with. You might find yourself a car you like in the classifieds and all the cars are generally well looked after and safely modified so might be worth the extra "hassle" and going down that path.

• Forged Member
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 17y 1m 21d

If you are gonna but it and turn it into a drag monster then sure, a straight swap will be much more convenient - you also have no money out of pocket to start the project.

• Member For: 11y 7m 1d

Yeh all is well appreciate the feedback.. Nobody I know owns these type of cars so was just looking for a couple of opinions.. I think I might aswell run with it and just see how things pan out.. I must agree with the comments about looking for another one that would be more suited if I infancy intended to keep it all as is but that statement is well off the mark.. Kms would also be of concern and a major factor but seeing as though I will change over suspension engine and box there is not really much that will be staying put so to speak.. So cheers for the input! I'm sure I will post up something in the future once I start the build..

• Im the one and only
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 2m 21d

How about buying a modded one to begin with.I have seen some great cars with big money spent,for a fraction of the build price.Just remember that a full build will coast a packet....